SNL Energy's in-depth financial and operational coverage of U.S. interstate pipelines and natural gas utilities is unrivaled. We combine information from multiple federal and state sources including EIA, FERC, SEC, state public utility commissions (PUCs) as well as proprietary OTC Global Holdings forwards and SNL price assessments into a cohesive, instantly accessible decision support platform. Whether you're a strategic or financial analyst, SNL Energy's flexible product gives you the ability to tailor information to your needs.
Our natural gas sector coverage includes the following:
- Interstate Pipelines (120+)
- Natural Gas Utilities (100+)
- Holding Company and Gas Utility Financials
- Natural Gas Pipeline, Storage, and LNG Project Development
- Market Prices
- Operationally Available Capacity, Index of Customers and Capacity Release
Integrated data, news and analytics.
The Company Briefing Book combines financial and operational data, documents and news into a summary of key statistics and trends. Our Excel Add-In provides immediate access to robust data and templated reports, including an extensive library of customizable Excel templates for natural gas industry analysis and benchmarking.
Data accuracy guarantee.
As the leading provider of energy industry intelligence and data, SNL continually improves the process of gathering, vetting and scrubbing data. As a result, we are the only provider that guarantees data accuracy.
Get a comprehensive view of a company’s financial and operational data, critical documents and timely news. Information and data from various sources are combined into one location for powerful analysis of an organization.
- Quickly understand a company’s corporate structure.
- Evaluate a company’s financial and market position over multiple years or quarters.
- Detailed capital structure reports provide a complete view of a company’s long term obligations, capital costs and credit ratings.
- Asset lists inventory all planned gas projects.
- Access source documents and investor presentations in a single location.