Dividend Reinvestment Plan
First Commonwealth Financial Corporation is pleased to offer a Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan ("Plan"). Our Plan, administered by Computershare (“Administrator”), provides both existing shareholders and interested new investors a convenient and cost-effective way to purchase shares of First Commonwealth stock. The Administrator can purchase shares for the Plan in the open market or directly from First Commonwealth.
- All directly registered First Commonwealth Financial Corporation shareholders are eligible
- First-time investors may enroll by making an initial purchase directly through the Plan.
- Dividend reinvestment - Participants may choose to reinvest all or a portion of cash dividends;
- Cash dividends - Receive all dividends in cash by check or automatic deposit to a bank account
- Initial/Optional cash investments made monthly:
- Minimum investment for initial first-time investor is $500
- Minimum investment for registered shareholders is $50
- Individual investment transactions limited to $10,000 and the annual investment limitation
per calendar year is $120,000
- Dividends are reinvested automatically.
- Statements are mailed after each investment and shares are held for safekeeping by the
- Participation in the Plan is entirely voluntary. You may terminate your participation at any
- There is a one-time set up fee of $7.50 per account charged for initial investors (does not apply
to existing registered shareholders)
- There is no fee for shares purchased with reinvested dividends, however, a $10 per transaction and $0.10 per share trading fee applies to shares purchased or sold through the Plan.
How to Start
Interested investors are urged to read the Plan Prospectus carefully as it contains important information about the Plan. To obtain a copy of the Prospectus and enrollment form, please contact our Administrator by telephone, in writing or via the Internet as follows:
To download to your printer:
Click here for a link to Computershare, our Transfer Agent and Plan Administrator.