Email pagePDF viewPrint viewRSS FeedsTearsheetSocial Media SharingIR Mobile
Email pagePDF viewPrint viewRSS FeedsTearsheetSocial Media SharingIR Mobile
K-Bro Linen Inc. (the “Company”) completed its initial public offering as an income trust 2005. In 2006 and 2008 additional equity was issued as part of two secondary offerings. On January 1, 2011 K-Bro converted from an income trust into a corporation. Total common shares currently outstanding are 7,129,619.

K-Bro Linen Systems Inc., the Company's 100% owned operating subsidiary ("K-Bro"), is the largest owner and operator of laundry and linen processing facilities in Canada. K-Bro provides a comprehensive range of general linen and operating room linen processing, management and distribution services to large healthcare institutions, hotels and other commercial accounts. Of its total revenue, approximately 75% is from long-term healthcare contracts with the remaining 25% from hospitality and commercial contracts. K-Bro currently has eight processing facilities in seven Canadian cities: Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Victoria, Quebec City and Montreal. We employ in excess of 1,600 people.

K-Bro maintains a three-part strategic focus:
  1. Secure and maintain long-term contracts with large healthcare and hospitality customers.
  2. Extend core services to new markets.
  3. Introduce related services.
Management believes that K-Bro possesses the following strengths and competitive advantages:
  1. Long-term contracts.
  2. Strong institutional customer base.
  3. Modest maintenance capital expenditure requirements.
  4. National brand-name recognition and strong reputation.
  5. Experienced management team and effective organizational structure.
  6. Scalable business model.
Period:
Market SummaryDesktop Summary
Trading SymbolKBL
ExchangeTSX
Market Value ($M)271.77
Stock Quote$ 40.05
Change Up$ 0.05
0.12 %
Volume465
As of October 21, 2014 12:43 PM
Minimum 20 minute delay.

Contact Information

K-Bro Linen Inc.
14903-137 Avenue N.W.
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada T5V 1R9
780.453.5218
866.232.0222 (Toll Free)
inquiries@k-brolinen.com

Investor Relations Contacts
Linda McCurdy,
President & CEO

Kristie Plaquin,
Interim CFO



Copyright 2014, © SNL Financial LC  Terms of Use