|VIRGINIA COMMERCE BANCORP, INC. (NASDAQ - VCBI) |
About VCBAt Virginia Commerce Bank, we take time to understand your needs in order to deliver personalized financial solutions for your short-term goals and life-long dreams. VCB will continue making the difference for you and your community.
We’re proud of our history at VCB and excited about our future — for good reason:
- Virginia Commerce Bank is a Virginia state-chartered, full-service community bank that is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. We opened our first branch in 1988 in Arlington, Virginia, where we maintain our headquarters. VCB pursues a traditional community banking strategy, offering a full range of business and consumer banking services through our expanding network of branch offices, a residential mortgage office and a wealth management services office.
- VCB has grown to become one of the largest community banks headquartered in Northern Virginia.
- Our customers are treated to highly personalized and exceptional service. In addition to the residents in our communities, our customer focus includes small-to-medium sized businesses, government contractors, associations and non-profits, professionals and investors.
- Our employees are proud corporate citizens, donating their time and talents volunteering for and supporting organizations throughout our market. Learn more about our connection to the communities we serve.
- Virginia Commerce Bank has become a premier community banking franchise by consistently providing the absolute best People, Product, Pricing, and Personal Service. Our best of the best bankers deliver top-notch personal service while offering exceptional banking products and services at market-leading prices.
At VCB, we’re privileged to have earned our customers’ satisfaction and trust. Since our founding and for years to come, Virginia Commerce Bank has been and will remain committed to making the difference for you.
|4/23/2013||Virginia Commerce Bank Announces Key Appointments of Chief Risk Officer and Chief Security Officer|
|4/18/2013||Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. Reports Strong First Quarter Earnings and Performance|
|4/05/2013||Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. Again Recognized by Forbes as One of “America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies”|
|3/04/2013||Virginia Commerce Bank Continues Partnership with Community Residences|
|1/30/2013||United Bankshares to Acquire Virginia Commerce Bancorp|
|1/17/2013||Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. Reports Strong Fourth Quarter Performance with Full Repurchase of all TARP Preferred Stock|
|1/14/2013||Virginia Commerce Announces Review of Strategic Alternatives|
|1/08/2013||Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. Announces Earnings Call|
|1/08/2013||Virginia Commerce Bank Named Preferred Lender by SBA|
|12/11/2012||Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. Repurchases Its Entire $71 Million of Preferred Stock Issued Under TARP Capital Purchase Program|
|10/25/2012||Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. Reports Strong Third Quarter 2012 Earnings and Capital Ratios|
|10/15/2012||Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. Announces Earnings Call|
|7/19/2012||Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. Reports Solid Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results with Strong Earnings as Total Assets Surpass $3.0 Billion|
|7/10/2012||Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. Announces Earnings Call|
|6/18/2012||Virginia Commerce Bank Appoints Commercial Lending Officers for Core Markets|
|5/22/2012||Virginia Commerce Bank Appoints Head of Product Development|
|4/23/2012||Forbes Names Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. One of “America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies”|
|4/23/2012||Virginia Commerce Bank Announces Officer Promotions|
|4/18/2012||Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results|
|4/09/2012||Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. Announces Earnings Call|
|Market Value ($M)||454.84|
|Stock Quote||$ 13.96|
|Change ||$ (0.01)|
|As of May 17, 2013|
Minimum 20 minute delay.
|Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc.|
5350 Lee Highway
Arlington, VA 22207
Investor Relations/Transfer Agent
Registrar & Transfer Company
10 Commerce Drive
Cranford, NJ 07016
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST
Your account may be managed online via Investor Relations at www.rtco.com, a cost-free web tool for shareholders, where you will be able to view your account details, update your account information and process various transactions.